The Website Officer is an essential role to ensure the online presenct of Oxford Pride.
Voluntary unpaid, expenses only
What will I be doing?
- Maintaining Oxford Pride’s online presence, including but not limited to on the charity’s website (in liaison with the Creative, Communications, and Accessibility Officers, and Directors).
- Ensuring to update information on the website in a timely manner, when provided by the Communications Officers or Directors.
- Ensuring that sponsor/supporter logos and adverts are maintained and updated as changes are made (in liaison with the Fundraising & Sponsorship Officer).
- Coordinating online donations made via the website (in liaison with the Treasurer).
- Providing community announcements from all parts of the LGBTQIA+ community via the website (in liaison with the Community Officer).
What do I need?
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Develop new interests
- Improve your self confidence
- Give back to the community
How do I apply for the role?
To stand for any vacant position you need to become a member of Oxford Pride. To become a member of Oxford Pride Group, please complete our membership form. At present our meetings are held online and members will be sent the joining instructions up to 24 hours prior to the meeting.
If you are applying for a role, please come to our meeting and tell us why you believe that this is the role for you - we'd love to hear from you!